The peruvian national team will be measured at Colombia this Friday, January 28 in his first match of the double day of the playoffs. For this reason, Wilmar Barrios, a member of the ‘coffee growers’ group, spoke at a press conference about the duel in Barranquilla. For him a victory is necessary and to achieve that, he must have a cool head so as not to rush for the fans.
“The most important thing is to have a cool head, beyond the fact that we are obviously with our people, perhaps from the outside the desire that people are going to show because we start the first minutes winning. We from the inside must have a lot of intelligence and be very patient. Know how to find the spaces and from there hurt Peru”, he pointed out at a press conference.
The Roberto Meléndez Metropolitan Stadium will look complete. Weeks ago, the “coffee” team received the green light so that they can play the duel against Peru with 100% capacity. However, this could be a double-edged sword. Although the pressure plays for or against.
The squad commanded by Reinaldo Wheel missed the opportunity to add three points at home against Paraguay in the last double date. For this reason, Barrios believes that they are obliged to win against the ‘bicolor’. “The important thing is to win half to zero, but to win. To continue staying within the first places”.
– David Ospina – SC – Naples (ITA)
– Camilo Vargas – Atlas (MEX)
– Andrés Mosquera – Independent Medellin (COL)
– Dávinson Sánchez – Tottenham Hotspur (ING)
– Yerry Mina – Everton (ING)
– Oscar Murillo – CF Pachuca (MEX)
– Daniel Munoz – KRC Genk (BEL)
– Freddy Hinestroza – Junior (COL)
– Johan Mojica – Elche CF (ESP)
– Stefan Medina – C.F. Monterrey (MEX)
– William Tesillo – Club Leon (MEX)
– Diego Valoyes – Workshops (ARG)
– Gustavo Cuellar – Al-Hilal (KSA)
– Víctor Cantillo- Corinthians (BRA)
– James Rodríguez – Al-Rayyan (QAT)
– Juan Guillermo Cuadrado – Juventus (ITA)
– Matheus Uribe – FC Porto (POR)
– Stiven Alzate – Brighton & Hove Albion F. C. (ING)
– Wílmar Barrios – Zenit St. Petersburg (RUS)
– Alfredo Morelos – Rangers (ESC)
– Harold Preciado – Deportivo Cali (COL)
– Luis Diaz – FC Porto (POR)
– Luis Suarez – Granada (ESP)
– Miguel Angel Borja – Junior (COL)
– Radamel Falcao Garcia – Rayo Vallecano (ESP)
– Rafael Santos Borre – Eintracht Frankfurt (ALE)
– Yaser Asprilla – Envigado (COL)
– Yimmi Chará – Portland Timbers (USA)