Here is the Kansas City Chiefs’ full 2022 schedule. We predict their record after every week of the campaign.
The Kansas City Chiefs were close to making it to the Super Bowl for the third-consecutive season. However, an interception thrown by quarterback Patrick Mahomes in overtime of the AFC Championship allowed the Cincinnati Bengals to kick the game-winning field goal and clinch a spot in Super Bowl 56.
Kansas City has had some notable transactions so far this offseason. They lost wide receiver Tyreek Hill and safety Tyrann Mathieu, but added wideout JuJu Smith-Schuster and safety Justin Reid. The Chiefs are expected to contend despite the moves made, even though the AFC has gotten significantly tougher.
The 2022 schedule for the Chiefs has been revealed. Now, we predict Kansas City’s record after every week of the upcoming campaign.
Kansas City Chiefs schedule 2022
- Week 1: at Arizona Cardinals, 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 2: vs. Los Angeles Chargers, 8:15 p.m. ET on Amazon Prime (Thursday Night Football)
- Week 3: at Indianapolis Colts, 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 4: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 8:20 p.m. ET, NBC (Sunday Night Football)
- Week 5: vs. Las Vegas Raiders, 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN (Monday Night Football)
- Week 6: vs. Buffalo Bills, 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 7: at San Francisco 49ers, 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 8: BYE WEEK
- Week 9: vs. Tennessee Titans, 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC (Sunday Night Football)
- Week 10: vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 11: at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 12: vs. Los Angeles Rams, 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 13: at Cincinnati Bengals, 4: 25 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 14: at Denver Broncos, 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC (Sunday Night Football)
- Week 15: at Houston Texans, 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 16: vs. Seattle Seahawks, 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX
- Week 17: vs. Denver Broncos, 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS
- Week 18: at Las Vegas Raiders, TBD
Note: Weeks 5-15 are subject to the NFL’s flex rule, which means any game can be flexed out of its current time slot and into the Sunday Night primetime slot.
Now that the schedule is known, lets predict Kansas City’s season week-by-week.
Kansas City Chiefs week-by-week predictions
- Week 1: at Cardinals (W, 1-0)
- Week 2: vs. Chargers (W, 2-0)
- Week 3: at Colts (W, 3-0)
- Week 4: at Buccaneers (L, 3-1)
- Week 5: vs. Raiders (L, 3-2)
- Week 6: vs. Bills (L, 3-3)
- Week 7: at 49ers (W, 4-3)
- Week 8: BYE WEEK
- Week 9: vs. Titans (W, 5-3)
- Week 10: vs. Jaguars (W, 6-3)
- Week 11: at Chargers (L, 6-4)
- Week 12: vs. Rams (L, 6-5)
- Week 13: at Bengals (W, 7-5)
- Week 14: at Broncos (W, 8-5)
- Week 15: at Texans (W, 9-5)
- Week 16: vs. Seahawks (W, 10-5)
- Week 17: vs. Broncos (L, 10-6)
- Week 18: at Raiders (W, 11-6)
Chiefs predicted record for 2022: 11-6